At Mater Misericordiae Hospital, our most valuable resource are our employees. We aim to provide the best client experience by having the right employees on the right jobs.
Kindly stay alert and disregard any communication that:
- *Requires you to pay a fee to be shortlisted or interviewed
- *Requires you to pay fees for a certain recruitment process
- *Requires you to sign contracts sent through unofficial emails before meeting HR at the Hospital’s HR Office
- *Is not from our official email domains
- *Informs you that you have been selected without going through an interview
- *Is from other websites announcing job vacancies that do not appear on the Mater careers website
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Catering Manager shall be responsible for planning, administering and supervising of the catering operations, developing and implementing strategic initiatives, manage change while monitoring and communicating to management on progress and achievement.
- Identify and develop objectives for the catering services in the hospital.
- Specify the responsibilities within the structure of the catering department.
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
- Preparation of the specifications for the purchasing of all goods required
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs
- Responsible for manpower planning and performance Management of all catering staff
- Coordinating catering processes and organize work plans/Rotas, including leave and daily duty schedules for service personnel.
- Providing guidance to the F & B Supervisor & the Head Chef in the management of catering staff.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed in compliance with government and other regulatory bodies
- Upgrade and maintain strict Hygiene and sanitation practices and levels.
- Keeping abreast of trends and developments in the industry, such as menus or trends in consumer tastes.
- Preparing and controlling the catering budget and meeting set financial targets and forecasts, while keeping financial and administrative records.
- Prepare management reports in regard to cost, quality and any other relevant parameters.
- Monitor procedures for audit and feedback of services.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree in Hospitality Management from a recognized University
- Diploma/Certificate in Food Science or Food & Beverage from a recognized Institution
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a supervisory role in the Hospitality industry or Health Care Setting
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 22nd January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment